The following is just a few of the recent projects successfully designed and completed by RKAA
More Grocery Store Projects:
- Neighborhood Centers from 2 to 20 acres.
- Power and Town centers.
- Urban Lifestyle Centers.
- Entertainment and Fitness Centers.
- Mixed-use developments.
- Continuum of Care Residential Communities.
- Multi-Family Housing Communities.
SELF - STORAGE FACILITIES
AllState Self Sorage
- Unique four-story plus basement facility.
- This facility contains 694 units with roll-up doors as well as a dedicated number of drive-up units.
- This climate controlled facility also provides a section for wine storage.
- Constructed in light gauge steel.
- LA Fitness is a "state of the industry fitness facility".
- The average LA Fitness Building is 45,000 square feet.
- RKAA has completed over 60 sports clubs in the Valley of the Sun and in California.
- Our goal is to maintain the individual creativity of LA Fitness's signature rotunda, which serves as the club's main entrance.
- The architectural design theme expresses the character of LA Fitness's high energy in a manner that is both progressive and enduring.
- LA Fitness reflects an upscale high-tech modern design scheme.
- RKAA has been working with LA Fitness for the past 16 years.
BRANCH BANKS and CALL CENTERS
- WAMU Washington Mutual
- Chase Bank
- Wells Fargo
BUSINESS and MEDICAL OFFICES
Goodyear Corporate Center & City Hall
- RKAA designed this office complex with multi-use compatibility for a general office building and a new city hall.
- This project contains two office buildings totaling 60,000 square feet
- The building is located on the southwest corner of Litchfield Road and Van Buren Street.
- The north Building is a two-story general office housing multiple tenants and the city hall occupies the two-story building on the south.
- A common area courtyard separates the two buildings.
Flooring Design & Material Selection
Cabinetry and Hardware
Countertop Design & Material Selection
Sustainable Materials and Finishes
Example Interior Design Projects:
Hospice of the Valley
- This hospital facility was designed with 12 private rooms for patients and family privacy.
- Each room has direct access to patio areas.
- This facility also has a family gathering room with fireplace and full kitchen.
- Harkins Theatres is one of the major independent chains in Arizona.
- RKAA is proud to have helped Harkins grow from several small movie theatres to one of the most successful theatre chains in the state of
HOTELS and RESTUARANTS
- Designed on a narrow infill space located at the southeast corner of Indian School and 7th Avenue.
- RKAA designed this project with a unique system of pedestrian walkways reducing the number of elevators for the complex.